Our vision to offer the best to

Your business

At Duplex 38, we decided to develop a pack system based on your needs, and the services you are looking for. Regardless of the pack selected for your business, we will take care of everything from A to Z, to provide you with a quality service and experience. Nothing will be done at random; trust us and delegate the work to us.

Start-up

2.000
month
  • Digital Audit / Analysis
  • Hosting / Domain name
  • Logo / Graphic design
  • Website / E-commerce
  • SEO / Digital marketing
  • Maintenance / Update
  • Management system
  • Social networks
  • Printing
  • Photography
  • Video creation
  • Media / Press
  • Influencers

Bronze

5.000
month
  • Digital Audit / Analysis
  • Hosting / Domain name
  • Logo / Graphic design
  • Website / E-commerce
  • SEO / Digital marketing
  • Maintenance / Update
  • Management system
  • Social networks
  • Printing
  • Photography
  • Video creation
  • Media / Press
  • Influencers

Gold

50.000
month
  • Digital Audit / Analysis
  • Hosting / Domain name
  • Logo / Graphic design
  • Website / E-commerce
  • SEO / Digital marketing
  • Maintenance / Update
  • Management system
  • Social networks
  • Printing
  • Photography
  • Video creation
  • Media / Press
  • Influencers
*Contract of at least 6 months

How we use your

Money

Because we value your trust, we will tell you how and where your budget is spent with us. We build on the success of your business, so you can build on our professionalism and transparency. Because each company is different, we decided to offer 4 packs, adapted to everyone. You can find out about them here!
Analysis
Depending on your needs, our team will carry out and deliver a detailed and in-depth analysis to recommend and advise you on the best pack that would, in our opinion, fit your business. The final decision is yours!
Creation
After our analysis, our team will take care of creating all the visual content (according to the chosen pack) to launch your project and start developing its growth and visibility.
Development
Once the creation stage is complete, we will start publishing and developing all of the content. From the website to advertising, we will put everything in place down to the finest detail.
Ads
That's it, it's ready! We will disseminate all of your content to start the process of public visibility, and to lead your business to the pinnacle of success!
Optimisation
Our work does not stop at the creation and dissemination stages. On the contrary, we will work on the monitoring and optimisation of your pages, advertising, etc. Your content will therefore always be in perpetual evolution, and will attract a growing community.
Consultation
We make it a point of honour to have a close relationship with our clients, which is why we will always be in contact and in consultation with you for any changes or new developments you would like to entrust to us regarding your company.
How important is your advertising? Duplex 38 will retain at least 30% of your project management fee and the remaining 70% will be used to fund your entire advertising campaign. The needs are not the same for each company, and so this percentage can be reviewed, albeit with a minimum of 30%.
Management fees
0%
Advertising
0%
Management fees
0%
Advertising
0%

The projects that

Trust us!

We're here for you
We care about your experience. Fill in your details and we’ll contact you shortly.

What channel?